COVID-19 UPDATE: Following the most recent government advice, I am providing a limited number of face to face sessions at my clinic in Leamington Spa. These appointments are for anyone who is not able to take part in online sessions, whether that's due to a lack of privacy at home or for another reason. If you are able to have your appointments online via Skype, Zoom or Facetime, then please do so. If this is not possible, I will see you face to face. A strict policy is in place at my clinic, including social distancing, hand washing and sanitising, and cleaning in between every appointment. This is to protect everyone's health. Please view the full Covid-19 policy by clicking here.
Hypnotherapy is a powerful, valuable tool that can assist you in making positive, life-long changes. With hypnotherapy you can feel more deeply relaxed than you have ever felt before, and let your powerful subconscious mind accept positive suggestions that will help you get to where you want to be in life. Hypnotherapy helps you to boost motivation, create a positive mindset, and assist you with reprogramming your mind so you can overcome your issues and achieve your goals.
Hypnotherapy can help you with a number of issues including:
- Binge drinking
- Chronic Fatigue/Fibromyalgia
- Eating disorders
- Fears and phobias
- Low confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic attacks
- Pre-wedding issues (including same-sex marriages)
- Quitting smoking
- Skin problems
- Sports performance
- Weight loss and management
I specialise in anxiety, confidence, quitting smoking and weight loss hypnosis, but also work with any of the issues listed above (and more - contact me if your issue is not listed above and I'll be happy to talk). Appointments can take place at either my clinic in Leamington Spa town centre, online via Skype, Zoom or Facetime, or by telephone.
Take your first positive step today and contact me to book your complimentary consultation. You can do that by emailing email@example.com, calling 07816 181 428, or using the booking form at the bottom of this page. I will then be in touch with you within 48 hours to confirm your appointment time.
What to expect
Booking hypnotherapy sessions with me is an investment in your health and I will always strive to over-deliver to ensure you gain the best results. As well as your weekly face to face, online or telephone sessions, you will also be free to email, call or text me for support in between sessions. In fact, I encourage keeping in touch as I am here to support you 100%. If you prefer, I can check in with you at the midweek point to see how you're getting on and offer any tips that may be helpful to you. You will also receive a personalised hypnosis CD or MP3 that is tailored to your needs in order for you to further make the positive changes you desire. The return on your investment can be life changing. Imagine how much happier you will feel when you have got to where you want to be in life.
- Initial consultation: FREE (a refundable deposit of £30 is required to secure your place)
- Individual session: £75
- Four session block booking: £250
- Quit smoking session: £250
- Virtual Gastric Band (six sessions): £495
Payment can be made by debit/credit card, bank transfer or cash.
Terms and conditions
- Initial consultations are complimentary and last for half an hour.
- A refundable deposit of £30 is required when booking an initial consultation. This is to secure your place. The deposit will be refunded at the end of your treatment.
- Hypnotherapy sessions last for up to one hour, with the exception being the quit smoking session (90 minutes).
- There is no set amount of sessions that you must have. Hypnotherapy is as individual as you are, and I will work with you until you feel you have overcome your issue or achieved your goal, however long that may take.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours' notice will result in temination of therapy and a refund will not be provided. There are some extenuating circumstances that may be out of your control and in those cases the cancellation policy will be waived.
Take your first positive step today and book your complimentary consultation using the contact form below. Alternatively, you can contact me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 07816 181 428.
The details you put on this form will only be seen by Daniel Browne and be handled in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.